SOLIVER nv, B-Roeselare
SOLIVER FRANCE sa, F-Neuville-en-ferrain
SOLIVER WAREGEM nv, B-Waregem
Soliver's origins date back to 1937. It was in that year that Etienne and Arthur Bouckaert established a glass wholesale business in Roeselare (West-Flanders): then n.v. Bouckaert was principally trading in the building industry.
The n.v. Soliver saw the light of day in 1950.
The activities had spread their wings to tempered safety glass and as from 1963 this included laminated safety glass, more specifically for the automotive industry.
In the meanwhile the second generation of Bouckaert's had come on the scene, namely Jan and Michiel Bouckaert. Jointly they were at the forefront of the further development of the French market place, resulting in the formation of Soliver France s.a. in 1976.
Expansion and Investments
The acquisition in 1986 of a glass company in Waregem (B) specialising in double glazing, completed the building sector range of products.
It was during the first half of the '90s that two temper kilns were acquired in order to better serve the automotive industry.
The third generation
The TS 16949:2002 certificate was obtained in 2004, and this was followed in 2007 by the ISO 14001:2004 certificate.
Additionaly, and this as from 2000, the production of oversized windscreens (mainly for delivery vans and trucks) came into being.
The third generation, under the leadership of the brothers Stefaan en Lieven Bouckaert, was well under way.